Thread: Depression
View Single Post
The Illusionist
Default   #17  
I used to be depressed during middle school, I trained my self up to high school and it works! Every time you have a thought of suicide just think away from it, it works trust me. Don't take it for granted, hit yourself (not abusively but like a small smack) or pinch yourself. I pinch myself at negative thoughts because.. Well I don't want to pinch myself, so saving myself from myself is a good plan 8D.

Don't think negative on others, why am I saying others rather then yourself. Because by complaining about or he did this, or she did that actually can lead you to become depressed later on. You build yourself on others then you hate on yourself. SO STOP IT YOU BIG MEANIE!

Don't be alone, be around friends who don't complain much and are just looking for a good time. Don't have friends? Build up the courage to make some, find people who are in small clubs around the community trust me if you find a group of people who do fundraisers or something good along those lines you could have a great time setting things up and feel great about yourself after raising money.

And finally go find a job, right now my goal is to get a job during spring. I'm going to try and send at least 5 job applications till the begining of spring, try and do the same. Find 5 places close by, choose jobs you feel comfortable working at.

... Hopefully that helps D=

Old Posted 02-08-2011, 06:07 PM Reply With Quote