View Single Post
Trisphee Police Force
Default Ashu's Exchange - Companions, C.Reaper, Jackets, etc.   #1  
- Ashurato's Market Thread -

I decided that it's about time that I got my own permanent selling thread to call home.
Please, relax and follow the rules.

- Rules -

1. Ashu is cuddly and will always give hugs. But there is only one of me, so please forgive if it may take a while for me to respond.
2. Please keep offers in the thread and do not make offers with items/aurum/runes that you do not have. It is not fair to those who do have the funds ready.
3. Be nice. If I do not accept your offer, please do not threaten me with your sharp objects and force me to accept it. I have mod powers and can make you dance the macarena naked in the North Pole. I guarantee you will not make Santa's "Nice" list that year. Likewise, be nice to each other.
4. I do not follow any specific price guide though you can use them for your reference. Likewise, do not quote prices at me.
5. No begging. I cannot possibly stress this enough. This is a selling thread, not a charity thread.
6. When you are buying an item and I accept your offer, I will send a COD trade (for aurums or runes only), or a regular trade (if trading items). If I am buying an item, you will send the trade to me.
7. You will surrender your free will. I now own your soul.
8. No drama llamas. I'm allergic and they spit.

If you agree to all of these, then welcome.

**I am also charity-friendly. If the items you are purchasing are for a charity, I am quite willing to give a discount as long as you are running a charity and I am advised of the specific user who will get the item.**

~*~*~*~

- Currently T/O -

Inventor's Dream
Cyber Reaper
Fenrir's Companion
Zephyr's Companion
Ascellus' Jacket
Braen's Jacket
Taskal's Jacket
Faust's Momento
Falla's Wish
Taskal Event Items (Any)

- Currently Buying -

Japan Items (except Kitsune)
Requiem Knight
Yearlies

- Ashu Wants -

Runes
Aurum
Commons

- Ashu Doesn't Want -

Event Items
Stale cookies
Your Firstborn Child
Last edited by Ashurato; 06-26-2011 at 05:02 PM.
Old Posted 08-14-2010, 07:22 PM Reply With Quote