View Single Post
draws the naughty bits
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
LOOL. I've studied it for like 5 years XDDD So I can't remember exactly how we started the basics or anything @.@

I do remember making up the silly conversation rhyme thing, to help me study

-Bonjour
-Ca va?
-Ca va bien, merci. Et toi?
-Comme ci....comme ca..
J'ai mal a la tete. - Mais pourquoi?
-Parce que....ma soeur...

And I can't remember the rest. Something about "frappe" on the head. XDDDD

@.@ but it RHYMES..and I made it up when i was like what... 12? So stupid XDD

[EDIT] AHHH~ I think it had to do with "elle m'a frappe..." now i cant remember anymore" @.@
Oh wow, five years? You must speak it kinda fluently, then, hunh? x) that's neat

That rhymes? o3o I'm probably mispronouncing everything (my pronounciations also suck lol, unless I actually stop and think about it very hard I say bon-J-oor all the time, with the jay sound xD

Hmmm...let me see if I can translate that from what very little I've picked up over the last year..

-Bonjour - hello
-Ca va? - Is that... 'how are you?'?
-Ca va bien, merci. Et toi? - let's see..tres bien is very good so I'm going to assume that means 'I'm good, thank you.' and I know toi is you so.. "I'm good, thank you. And you?"
-Comme ci....comme ca.. - I have no idea xD
J'ai mal a la tete. - Mais pourquoi? - Mmmm J'ai and Mais are familiar but I don't know what they mean. Pourquoi is a word/phrase I've heard before. Does it mean Please?
-Parce que....ma soeur... - No idea xD Although soeur looks like coeur which I know is heart but ..that probably means nothing. xD

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 08-11-2010, 05:50 PM Reply With Quote