Thread: I'm What?!
View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Jessibell smiled at him. "I'm doing just fine today. I was thrilled when I found out everyone was gone when I finally got up." The smile grew when she spotted the flowers. They were beautiful! And she could already smell the pretty aroma. "They are gorgeous!" Taking them from him she stuck her nose close and inhaled their smell. Yep, they were definitely perfect for the kitchen.
Once he entered and closed the door she followed him back to the kitchen. "Well, I haven't been up for very long." It was obvious he wanted her to sit down and let him do the work, but that wasn't her style. She wasn't one to let people do everything for her. It just didn't feel right. Moving over to the counter she set the flowers down. She couldn't help but smile at the pans sitting on the stove top. "I kinda changed my mind. I originally planned on eggs and something..." Taking out a knife and the cutting board she placed them on the counter and then picked up the melon. "But I decided on something easier." Giggling she turned to him with a simple happy smile.
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 05:35 PM Reply With Quote