Thread: Concerts
View Single Post
Lost in the forest
Default   #11  
My basic concert list in chronological order:

A local band called It's Birds, I've seen them about 14 times.

Grandpa Jones, Ricky Skaggs, Union Station, and others I can't remember at a bluegrass festival in Nashville when I was about 13... 1998?

They Might Be Giants - Pittsburgh at the Metropol 2002

Lewis Black, Youngstown OH, date unknown

Ozzfest 2002 - Nissan Pavillion, Virginia
Ozzy Osbourne, System of a Down, Rob Zombie, P.O.D., Drowning Pool (cancelled the day I went because their lead singer Dave Williams died that day), Black Label Society,
Second Stage:
Down, Hatebreed, Meshuggah, Soil, Flaw, 3rd Strike, Pulse Ultra, Ill NiƱo, Andrew W.K., Glassjaw, The Used, Sw1tched, Otep, Lostprophets, The Apex Theory, Neurotica

Pearl Jam w/ Sparta - Pittsburgh at Mellon Arena 2003

Judas Priest w/ Queensryche - Giant Center - Hershey, PA 2004

Ozzfest 2005, mostly there to see Iron Maiden - Post Gazette Pavillion, Pittsburgh, PA
Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Mudvayne (who played too long and sounded off key),
Shadows Fall, Black Label Society, In Flames, Trivium
Second Stage:
Rob Zombie, Killswitch Engage, As I Lay Dying, Mastodon, A Dozen Furies, The Haunted, Arch Enemy, The Black Dahlia Murder, Bury Your Dead, It Dies Today, Soilwork, Gizmachi, Wicked Wisdom (Did not watch most of this lineup, only As I Lay Dying which were horrible, Mastodon, who were okay, and Rob Zombie and he was good...)

Bad Religion W/ Pennywise, Anti-flag, Murphy's Law - Small Ice Rink in PA

Iron Maiden x3, w/ Steve Harris' daughter and Dream Theater
(Cuyahoga Falls, OH; Merriweather Post Pavillion, MD; Pittsburgh, PA)

Rush - Post Gazette Pavillion, Pittsburgh

Bruce Springsteen - Mellon Arena, Pittsburgh, PA

Mountainfest - Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas
WONDERFUL concerts, seriously...

Hank III x2, once with Lucky Tubb and the Modern Day Troubadours and once with Assjack

Heaven & Hell with Motorhead, Judas Priest, Testament (This tour is the last and only chance I had to see Dio and it's one of the best experiences of my life.)

Mayhem Festival 2009, with Marilyn Manson, Slayer, Killswitch Engage, Mushroomhead , Trivium, All That Remains, God Forbid (my personal favorite besides Slayer), Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, Job for a Cowboy, The Black Dahlia Murder, Whitechapel (my personal non-favorite)

Almost saw Rush, Queensryche, twice and Judas Priest a third time, but all of those shows were cancelled...
/ Questing /
Insane Clutterbug & Creepy Lurker
Old Posted 01-16-2011, 02:28 AM Reply With Quote