View Single Post
Zombie Queen
Dear *** again,
Why do you always seem to torture me? You've always done this, for the last 3 years! I sit here waiting for a little attention from you. Somehow you're always busy. ***, I've lived with you long enough to know you're not that busy that you can't even pick up my phone calls at midnight..Why do you do this? Leave me waiting like a little sick puppy.. We're over and I'm still on my toes waiting for the next e-mail I'll get since my texts are down.. It kills me..

I was listening to All Time Low..Wondering why I had them in my music because I never listened to them before. I had it on shuffle, as I do most the time. I wasn't really listening to any of the music or lyrics from them because well I was busy on IMVU "messing" with someone to try and forget you.. It had been at least an hour of mindlessly listening to All Time Low and a song came on in the middle of me and my friend's "play time"...A song you sang once while it played. A song for me in a way. One you told me you listened to when we were apart, when you pushed me away.

How is it that that one song grabbed my attention so quickly? I only heard it ONE TIME! It isn't fair!! And that song made me check my e-mail...where one single text sat waiting for me. Apologizing for your busy schedule...I almost felt guilty. No, I did. Because I always feel guilty when I have nothing to feel that way for. Then I called. It hadn't been long after you sent me the text. It was 11 PM your time..You didn't pick up. My guilt disappeared. I'm done waiting for you. No, I'll never forget you. But I'll defiantly work on getting over you, ***.

At least I hope..

I am Muff Muff. The Zombie Queen!
Old Posted 08-04-2010, 10:55 AM