View Single Post
The Best You Ever Had ;]
Startled, the youngest of the two snapped his head up as he nearly fell from his mid-flight excursion. Tilting his head, he flew a little closer but stayed within parameter of his owner. "Oi, Da, who're they?" He asked as Blaine Sr. kept his steady pace, his own wings rested gently on his back as he watched. ]"Just settle doon and we'll see, ya? Simply askin' me won't tell ye anythin' no, let's introduce ourself, mm?" He rolled his eyes as he little Blaine came down to rest on his shoulder, clutching on as bright yellow orbs of light peered into the darkness, bio luminescence making them quite conspicuous. Though Sr. didn't respond, Jr. wasn't resting for long, unsure of who beckoned them and why. Did they want something? Were they going to do something?

"Who're ye?" He called out, fidgeting on Sr.'s shoulder as he huffed a bit. "Whit ye doin' in tha wood at night? In tha wee hours o' the mornin'? Ye got a place we can sleep in?"

**11/25/2023**
I am Hobovampire everyone but here and I cannot for the life of me recall why. Sup.

Blaine says you should visit his:
Oh! The Possibilites: Art Shop~| Homeless Arts: Art Gallery |Splendida Giornata:Exchange Thread | Homeless Musings: Art Tumblr|

Old Posted 01-03-2011, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote