View Single Post
Local Weirdo
As Nickolai explained to her what he was, she felt her eyes widen but didn't show anymore shock than that. After all, she had guessed that he must be an angel... it wasn't such a shock right? But she couldn't start freaking out about it in any case, this was her patient and his health was her first priority.
Sarah quickly got to her feet and reached out to put her hand on his forehead, feeling for a temperature. He definitely had one, but it didn't seem unmanagable.
"I think the best thing you need right now is rest. I can't say you'll feel better in the morning; you'll probably actually feel worse as all of the pain from the fractures and bruises set in. But it's just a sign that you're healing, don't worry," she told him with a warm smile.
"Now, are you hungry or anything? Do you need anything? If you don't need anything then just go to sleep and I'll be back to check on you in the morning but don't hesitate to ask for anything," she told him in a rush of words. Before she could forget she rummaged through the supplies on the floor until she found a cold compress, unwrapped it, and handed it to Nickolai.
"Put that on your forehead, it should ease your temperature and hopefully your headache in turn. OH!" she gasped and thumped herself in the forehead.
"I completely forgot to tell you my name even though you asked!" she said as she shook her head at herself.
She took a deep breath before continuing.
"Anyways, my name is Sarah. Sarah Rice," she told Nickolai with a warm smile.
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote