View Single Post
Confused
1. I'm planning on making my own suggestion thread... It will be about my suggestions regarding the whole website but the problem is I don't know in which forum should I set it up under?
-Suggestion threads i would assume to be in the Community Forum... [if its like an error correction thread then i would go with Error report Forum.]

2. Is my siggy and post style breaking any rule? If so, in what way? I'm asking this, so I could change it in case it's violating any rule...
-Post styles might not be allowed, Due to the increase it gives in gold, yet im not sure.
-I would keep swearing out of your Signature, it might offend someone and you might get reported. [just a suggestion]

3. Is there a current trading system imposed on the site?
-Not at the moment, but it is in the making.

4. Are existing threads going to be erased once the site opens mid next month (Fenris told me in his email to me that it is possible the site will open by mid next month)?
-I am not sure, I do not believe the current threads will be erased.

5. I know aurums are earned through posting. How is the earning of aurums determined? Is it by the length of the post or some other way? How much is the minimum and maximum aurum that can be earned per post?
Length of post which seems to be capped but i do not know at what ammount.

6. I went to the shop and there are items I saw that has a "F" beside them (Example: "Item Name(F)")... What does the "F" stand for? I'm guessing female... So does that mean that those items are only for females and the others are unisex items?
Female, Ones without anything are Either Unisexed or Male [if its a shirt or pants its male if its like shoes or something its unisexed.

7. In which browser is the site best viewed (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.)?
-I use chrome and it works fairly well but i am pretty sure its good with every browser [if it doesnt work too well then thats what the bug forum is for :3]

8. Will users be able to customize there profile in the future?
-Not entirely sure .... I would assume sometime in the future it would be a possibility.

Hope that helped....
Old Posted 07-29-2010, 03:05 AM Reply With Quote