View Single Post
Sorcerer of Revelation
Default   #29  
"Hmmm, perhaps that would be a good idea, although I'm still doubtful about that..."

Axion sat in his chair, picking at the food Lily brought for him. Pondering over Floretine's words over and over, turning the chessboard over several times, wondering what the hidden meanings were.

Aside from the fact that I know it's a game, there's still more to it. I'm wondering myself exactly what she's after this time. I do wonder, and maybe that wonderment will kill me this time.

Axion finished his cup of tea and quickly finished the meal, leaving the pudding on the table. He rose from his chair, and stepped towards the double doors leading to the outer segment of his castle.

"This I will regret, I just know it." he said, remorse in voice even before making his first move.

He conjured up a floating chess board, the king's pawn on the black side had already been moved forward two spaces. He stood in front of the doors in deep thought, wondering which move he's to make.

"Outside of this fragment, there are no rules, there is nothing but conjecture. Therefore, there is nothiing you can do to bring destruction to me!

With that blue truth, he threw open the giant doors, his cape billowing in the cold, dark night of endless fragments, and disappeared into the sea of twinkling jewels. The chess board dropped to the floor, the white king's pawn moved forward one space.
Let it be known that the Daitarn is the coolest thing since ever.
Head of the Senate of Magical Beings
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Axion is planning something. . . . .
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 09:25 PM Reply With Quote