View Single Post
Hakuna matata
Unfortunately, Hiruka had indeed heard the snapping stick, causing her to nearly fall down. Steadying herself, she found herself standing tall again, turning to look towards where the sound came from. Looking at the Pachirisu, she rubbed its head quickly before making sure it was okay. "I'll go see what that noise was then. You be more careful okay?" Smiling, she went towards the other bushes, seeing a figure that looked human- though, with Hiruka's luck, it could have been a ditto.

"Are you alright?" She smiled a gentle smile, holding a hand out curiously. She retracted it quickly, however, taking some food out from the bag of berries, letting them sit in her hand as she reached it out once more. "You should try some. For some reason people don't like these, but they really are tasty. Something tells me you might enjoy it." She never stopped smiling, though her head was pounding a bit. She looked over her shoulder to see Pachirisu crying. "Not again..." She took out a cloth of sorts and tied it around the berries she was holding, taking a light grip on his hand only to put the bag there.

"Enjoy them, okay? I have to go take care of Pachirisu. I'm very sorry." She bowed politely as though she were trying to continue her apology, then found her way to the small chipmunk-like creature, kneeling next to it. "And you said you'd be careful. You're as clumsy as my dad." She laughed, smiling as she helped take the splinter out of its foot again.
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 07:13 PM Reply With Quote