View Single Post
Hakuna matata
Though she'd managed to venture towards Floaroma, she was distracted by a scent of honey on a tree nearby on the road. When she went to it, it was unfortunately just a Combee that was working with nectar- and it had made her hungry. She chatted with the Combee curiously, though any humans that would have walked by would have thought her strange the way she did so. In the end, she managed to get a little bit of honey from her new friend- though she didn't eat it. Instead, she put it in a small jar and forced it into the tan bag sitting at her side. She then fled- she had no time to lose.

Floaroma was just as she'd remembered it the last time she'd managed to meander there. It was filled with color and flowers of all kinds, the scent of sweet nectar coming from each to make an alluring aroma. While being in Floaroma was good, as the nostalgia reminded her it meant she was nearing Eterna City, her destination- it also hindered her further. She ended up walking into the flower shop in hopes of finding some berries. She rather liked the idea of a berry and honey snack to eat on the road.

Leaving the shop had left her with a bag of berries in her hands, one hand taking a berry out once in a while to nibble on. At the exit of town a group of Pokemon seemed to have been lured to her by the smell of food- and she happily shared, giving berries out as if she were a charity, while eating them at the same time with the group of Pokemon that had come to her from the wild. "See? It's important to get enough nutrition." She smiled as she watched the Pokemon scurry and eat together. [i]It's sweet, how nice they are with each other that they're sharing it so easily... I wonder if they've been eating enough though..." She heard a rustle in some bushes, distracting her. She went to make sure if everything was alright, but it was clearly not, when she found a Pachirisu hiding with a thorn in its foot. "There there, let me help." She sighed- the pain was only a tinge for her, but she knew she should get that thorn out quickly.
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote