View Single Post
Anu's knight
Default   #93  
Rail sighed as he reached for the handle of the huge house/lavatory. As he entered he ducked, stepped back, to the right, leaned his head to the left, took a baby step forward, spun n his heels and put a firm hand out.
His actions were all followed by a black streak that was till he put his hand out. Catching a black sleeved arm Rail peaked over his shoulder.
"I would have expected you to be faster."

There seemed to be an eep and then a small nip at his neck as the girl talked with Rail's flesh between her teeth.
'Master! its been too long!'
Rail could feel her nibbling on his neck.

"You have grown however though this is the first time you been able to reach my neck."
Another hand came around as Rail let go of the first one squeezing him tight she snuggled up to him blushing he could tell from the sudden heat that was on his neck.
'Master where have you been?'
Rail turned and embraced the vampire hybrid she wiggled in his arms.
'you have the smell of a female on you you haven't been cheating on me have you?'
Rail couldn't help but blush.
"wait now now I told you, just because I am your master and you want certain things from me if I can't always be there for you.Just before I left I told you to find a real ma.."
Before he could finish he was kissed deeply. he did not resist. After she pulled away she laid a firm fist against his chest.
'don't say such a thing you were my first and you will be my only.'

Rail looked down at the child he had made her after all he could not help but love her. but he had met a most wonderful android in the last of days and she was out there somewhere and he was going to find her but for now...
"Come Rave I can smell your attraction, to my chambers then."
The petite vampire smiled and hopped up wrapping her arms around him and digging her teeth into his collar bone
Odin's closet (updated 08/11

name:Odin(Ben)
What am i?:I am the plague knight and Odin himself Norse god
sex:yes lots please(m)
loves:Alyssa
Last edited by Sir_Odin; 12-13-2010 at 05:36 AM.
Old Posted 12-02-2010, 01:15 PM Reply With Quote