View Single Post
Poconut Overlord
((@jinxchan6306: Your character seems fine, even though I'm wondering about the queen of hearts and Queen of Ace thing...anyway get to posting if you still fill up to it.

sorry everyone that I took like 90 bajillion years to post! D: ))

Unknown to probably everyone in this room, if they could sense it, the darkness that settled upon the room came from a certain nobody. A nobody Makoto knew. But he wondered why they were taking interest in what he in involved in for once. In any case it allowed him to detect other keybladers. Certainly someone who could wield such a weapon would also be brought to this place by the allure Forgotten Hearts as well. "Alright" he said as he walked in no particular direction.

The young green-haired man could sense at least 2 other keybladers in this room. Scanning the room he spotted a pair of eyes that spoke a volume of things. The sort of look you find in someone who experienced the hardships of the universe. It was always the little things, the sleight of hand that gave away the most that someone never intended to reveal. Makoto took an empty seat near this man. "It's unsettling isn't it? I remember being so afraid of the dark when I was little." He said randomly to the stranger. But to anyone else his tone suggested he was just picking up conversation wherever they left off. In code though Makoto was obviously referring to something only a number of people in this room could possibly notice.
Old Posted 11-30-2010, 11:10 AM Reply With Quote