View Single Post
Hakuna matata
I like a lot of characters from video games- mostly Harvest Moon related. Since I have a lot, I'll try not to list more then the ones below (which is already a lot >>)

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
Jamie (he's just funny. and I have a joke about him with a friend 'cause he can be male or female depending on what you play xD), Ann (I love how she makes something blow up as soon as you meet her xD)

Harvest Moon: FoMT or MFoMT
Cliff (he's mysterious and easy to relate to. He's always so down on himself, but...it's sorta funny sometimes if you get that 'thanks for the help <palyername> glitch I get xD), Kai (I feel bad for the guy. He's always getting yelled at by Rick...), Gray (xD What? he's so bashful it's cute~), Popuri (She's so cute when she's talking about chickens...)

Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar
Dirk (...his name makes me giggle), Antoinette (she's so edgy, but it's sorta neat! xD), Angelo (he's carefree- it's refreshing), Daisy (so energetic! -envy-) and random people at the bazaar- like that one guy who will say he wants to help then shout 'this is the best stall in the whole bazaar' before exhausting himself.

Harvest Moon: ToT and AP
Luna (snooty but nice), Renee (she's just so sweet!), Luke (always does his best and when you have mayo-maker, quite easy to please), Maya (sorta out there and spacy, but nice).

Rune Factory
Mist (1 and Frontier. I like her 'cause she's sorta odd and basically jumps to conclusions a lot...), Cecelia (1 and 2; she's so sweet <3), Eric (Frontier. I love how he's the same age as the main character but always calls you 'young man'), Douglas (2;...he's always yelling at you not to marry his daughter, even when you just met her two seconds ago!), Sofia (3; She's really confusing since she talks in opposites, but I must admit it's sorta entertaining...)

Evolution Worlds
Linear (...she's so quiet and innocent, you can't help but feel bad but understand it when she gets kidnapped xD), Gre (He fights with food. It's sorta neat...)

Car Battler Joe
Marion (you only see her for a little while, but she's so nice and cheerful while you get to drive her arround and beat up other cars xD)
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 06:32 PM Reply With Quote