View Single Post
Shadow Fox
Default   #7  

Walking slowly to the edge of the building Mira decides that it is time to leave and finish what she had started. Jumping off the edge, she slams the blades of her katara's into the build and glides to a stop a the bottom. This is going to be easy, she thinks to herself as she bpulls her sleeves over her katara's so no one can see them. She walks to a small bar in near where she was waiting. She'd heard that it wasn't just a bar but a place to get a ride as well.
Walking in she can smell beer and well cooked food. Stomach growling she sits at the bar. Waiting for the bartender to get to her she looks around, making sure her surroundings.
"What'll it be?" asked the bartender. One eye was patched with the mark of the heartless. Mira had noticed these markings around this town a lot. It stood for the survivors of the Heartless's attacks. Mira wore one two, but not in a place that people could see and pick a fight with.
"Nothing for me, thanks." She replies. "I'm looking for a ride though."
"Eh. Where too?" replies the bartender looking down at a glass cup of something that selled strong and looked like cider with a kick.
"Where they take that keylade of Forgotten Hearts," she replies push herself up right as the bartender takes a drink and burps towards his shoulder. He places the cup down after finishing the last of it and beginnings to fill it again.
"Yeah? Haha. You got the munny to pay for that thing?"
"I'm gonna steal it." Mira says without thinking. Keeping her cool she sits there staring at the bar.
A look of shock came across the bar tenders face then sudden laughter. She figured he would think she was joking and not worry to much about it.
*~Act like your strong and you will go a far distance. Believe that your strong and world is yours!~*
Old Posted 10-07-2010, 04:30 PM Reply With Quote