View Single Post
draws the naughty bits
Default I'm reading Harry Potter the Deathly Hallows for the first time   #1  
If anyone's ever heard of Mark Reads Twilight or Mark Reads Harry Potter (if not GO THERE he is awesome) Mark Reads Harry Potter it's about a guy who blogs every chapter of books he reads. He did Twilight, and then Harry Potter, having not read either book before.

(Warning: He does NOT like Twilight so if you do, and don't have a sense of humor about the series quality, then don't read his Twilight reviews cos he's pretty harsh [and hilarious])

But I, like him, never got into Harry Potter when it was EVERYWHERE, but having been shown the last two movies by my bf I really got back into the series again and in impatience for the next movie I decided hell with it!! I'd go ahead and read the last book, and I'm trying to do it with Mark, but alas I fail. xD

However since I never really got into the whole fandom when everyone did it'd be cool to talk to people about it now (and yes I managed to keep almost COMPLETELY UNSPOILED how did I do that)

Btw I dont know why I thought the series wasn't good (I dropped it in the middle of Goblet of Fire and refused to pick it up again) I LOVE THIS BOOK OMFG.

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 10-06-2010, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote