View Single Post
Queen of Typoes
i totally get hating to have to ask customers for information - we have to ask for their rewards information (but customers can input that into the pinpad we have for the credit and debit cards)... but then if they don't have rewards, corporate wants us to have i think like 7% of rewards transactions be new sign-ups. i think our rewards transactions have to also be like 70-73% of all our transactions.

and then corporate has thrown in a monkey wrench - the store is offering a credit card that we have to ask rewards customers if they want to apply for. i feel the timing is out of step with the customers - they have too many cards already, they feel they won't get approved, they know they have bad credit, OR - they're credit free, they're paying down a huge amount already - there are so many reasons for "no" replies. they do keep track, but it does seem like they have low expectations for credit card apps, like at least 1 day for the entire store.

so i get your hesitation

currently reading: Gone With the Witch by Heather Blake (#25) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 07-24-2023, 12:03 PM Reply With Quote