View Single Post
Queen of Typoes
Dalhanahue - well, if i believe the words i read, there could have been a delay, or the buyer really could have walked away. they said we were hiding some floor damage that wasn't on the seller's disclosure, and we covered it up with the crates we had for the cats. when the buyer had come to see the house, we didn't even have the crates in the first place! and then when we needed some work done so the buyer could buy the house - it was our BUYER who came to the house to do the work, and he had every opportunity to see the water damage. AND we'd asked the realtor if we needed to put the water damage on the seller's disclosure, and he said 'nah, it's fine.'
...guess it wasn't and they wanted money for repairs or they threatened to walk. hubby said that could have been a bluff, but we weren't going to take that chance. fortunately, it was able to come off the price at settlement, so it worked out in the end.

currently reading: Gone With the Witch by Heather Blake (#25) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 10-27-2022, 12:20 PM Reply With Quote