View Single Post
Blue Fish
Default   #3111  
Nephila, I'm so bad about keeping up with politics and even just like regional things. There are a couple issues I know coming up soon, I want to vote for or against but still need to do more research in general.

Trystan, Well, I think that's just kind of generally how things go in life lol at least for me, always some hiccup or something to have to adapt too. Sounds like it wasn't anything that lead to a major delay though. Hopefully you can get all settled in in no time and it start to feel like home.

That sounds like a good plan. We live out of town and don't really get any trick-or-treaters which is fine because the kids have always wanted to go out anyway. Last year we took both of the girls and our doggos that we even dressed up. There are a couple richer subdivisions not too far away from the edge of town that always give out the best candy so we tend to stick to like 3 or 4 that we'll cycle through ever year depending on the weather and how long the childrens actually want to stay out and walk around.

Definitely sounds like there are some kiddos around you though so yeah, sounds like a good plan. Especially for the safety of the kitties. Don't want them escaping. If we did get a lot of visitors our dogs would go crazy all night lol. I just have it permanently set up on DoorDash with a message for the delivery person that reads, "Please leave at door and do not knock or ring bell. Our dogs are jerks and go insane. Thank you!" They just get so excited. Kitty cats though, they are sneak masters and slinky. Can be hard to wrangle inside if the door is being constantly opened all night long.

Espy, okay first, your avy is phenomenal! Haha, fantastic. Makes sense you'd want to robofy your arm then. And awesome, I mean sometime things take longer than we'd expect but sounds like you're almost there right? Do you have any specific type of area or jobs your looking at or hoping for when you graduate?

Oh wow, that's really good though for just a practice run/experimenting with it. Hopefully you'll get to play around with the arm soon.
Old Posted 10-27-2022, 09:32 AM Reply With Quote