View Single Post
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Yeah...part of my embarrassingly large yarn stash actually was actually gonna go towards making a big blanket for a friend and his wife as a (late) wedding present...but they decided to end the friendship before I had even started it. So like 10 or so yarn cakes that I have are from that (idk...may make the blanket anyway just because). But I have no excuse for most of the rest of my yarns other than no self control. I am trying to be better and only buy essential yarns and also am giving yarns I don't think I'll probably use much anymore to friends who actually want them. Eventually I need to go back through the stash and just purge it though. I'm sure there's still quite a few that I'm hanging on to that I'm not actually going to use anymore.

Ah, good luck! I hope the wefting goes well and the yarn works for it. Good color combo.
Always good to do a purge of the old before bringing in more. I wish my mom would see that.

I save my Cosplay stuff for Thursdays after my Washday Wednesday so the area is nice and free of dust.
Old Posted 09-11-2022, 06:12 PM Reply With Quote