View Single Post
Blue Fish
Ugh. I feel like balls today. It's not covid, despite hubs having it recently, I've taken multiple tests though. Feels maybe just like a seasonal cold thing but it's annoying and I'm over it.

Stabbsworth, do you do tarot?

Trystan, Oh man. I'm so sorry. That does sound stressful. Moving in general is stressful. Especially when you're dealing with selling and purchasing homes. I hate underwriters. Well, I haven't met all of them but the majority of underwriters I've met I want to punch in the face. They always ask for stupid things at the last minute and by that I mean like an hour before closing. For example for people that also have businesses they'll ask for a tax return and then want a separate profit and loss... which is in the tax return. If you don't know how to read it, why ask for it in the first place? I could rant about this for a while but I wont.

Needless to say, I know bankers, title companies, and ect have things they need to check up on and make sure the deal will go through and what not to cover their butts but yes, as you said there are a lot of moving parts and it can be overwhelming.

Here's hoping it all goes smoothly for you though and wrapped up pretty quickly.
Old Posted 09-02-2022, 09:16 AM Reply With Quote