View Single Post
A*DIC*TED
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Nephila8 View Post
It was me. lol. I did a "bad thing" and gave them my opinion to often about how sloppy their item adders are. Also the color schemes of a lot of their items were just gross.

Then there were the pedo body pillows I mentioned in passing in a thread during an event. That's when I got banned. No warning or anything.

Who puts a kid on a body pillow? They do. Those things are kinda well known for weebs wacking it to the chars on them. A bad match.

I Also called some of their staff members snakes for abandoning Menewsha. There is a mod that posted an announcement Basically the last announcement ever posted on Mene (big paraphrasing here) "Mene is in dire straights, but this site looks like it'll be good." When in the TOS it says NO ADVERTISING. Also several users have Voltra under there avatars.

That ish would have got them banned back in the day. You were only meant to chat about other sites in the designated thread for it.

They pretty much took it over from the inside to cut competition.

Gosh what else did they say I did that prolly got me banned. They said the felt threatened by my spell work and thought journal... like really? I didn't even mention any names or specifics. And I needed to vent.

Horrible attitudes on them.

~

That's cool they let you work on both. I've been offered multiple positions like that, but I prefer to give my all to one.

I was a mod/pixelist on both Kinsaki and Menewsha (under Nephila with out the 8s)
Yikes. ._. Now that you mention it they do have the body pillow items in the Recycle shop.... and yeah, some of the characters are (I'm pretty certain) minors...

And I know this isn't a serious issue, but there are a lot of layering issues with their items. I think I mentioned it once before, but they haven't really done anything about it. :/ But it's whatever.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 07-24-2022, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote