View Single Post
Gothic Princess
Default   #43  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
re this:

yes, i have a backlog of items that i have a hard time approaching, likewise for event planning.

glitch and i were very close at the time and i have had difficulties moving forward in regards to my work here.

which, chloe, i don't think you're cold for your stance, but as nice as your view of how things should be is, it simply is not my reality.

if folks would like to start hosting user run events/contests and need a sponsor, i can provide some rewards. send me a message and let me know what you have in mind.

there is an official event in the works, but it is slow going. we're shooting for a nox event this year.

I can understand where you are coming from, Gal. It's not easy losing someone you are close to.

That is why I haven't been in a rush to get back to the States myself.. I feel bad I never got over to visit Jessica before her passing but at the time, I was still in college so I couldn't drop things and fly over but the worst was never getting to say an official goodbye to my sis, Jenni. We had been best friends/sister since five years old and when my friends messaged me saying she was a victim in a hit and run in December, I honestly thought folks were pulling my leg cause I was like.. no.. not Jenni. Not my hellbent sister of darkness. Even my mom was in disbelief when I told her. I had folks messaging me asking if I could call them or they call me but to be honest, at that time, I was in shock. Even now, I have what ifs in my mind.. like what if I went back for a visit that December and she wasn't walking that road alone.. what if I invited her to come to the UK for a visit..

To be honest, I'll probably always have those what ifs in my mind esp if her son gets in contact wanting to know about his mom.

Take the time you need, right now, unless folks wants to organise an user ran event, your health is what matters the most and if you need someone to talk to, etc. Then my inbox is open.

lol.. we need a thread with everyone's preferences in it. XD

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Old Posted 07-23-2022, 11:12 PM Reply With Quote