View Single Post
It Won't Stop
Default   #41  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabbsworth View Post
think there's a backlog of items in review, pretty much just need to wait for it to get done. ik the person that's supposed to do the item review stuff isn't feeling great. i can't say much more than that due to privacy concerns. they've definitely posted abt it in a thread before, though -- i don't want any blame assigned to them and i do not speak in any official capacity considering i just do the art and none of the tech stuff or mod stuff, haha.
re this:

yes, i have a backlog of items that i have a hard time approaching, likewise for event planning.

glitch and i were very close at the time and i have had difficulties moving forward in regards to my work here.

which, chloe, i don't think you're cold for your stance, but as nice as your view of how things should be is, it simply is not my reality.

if folks would like to start hosting user run events/contests and need a sponsor, i can provide some rewards. send me a message and let me know what you have in mind.

there is an official event in the works, but it is slow going. we're shooting for a nox event this year.

Old Posted 07-23-2022, 09:08 PM Reply With Quote