View Single Post
Gothic Princess
*chuckles* I'm sure probably more than just doing art on a mobile would scare the shit out of her. If rpging back in the day with me and Natsu didn't scare anyone *pretty sure her character only interacted with my bat shit insane OC and not the ice queen/prefer nature ones* then can't see how doing art on a mobile can top that.

but yea, I remember years ago, folks said not to draw art via laptop mouse yet I booted up Gimp and put that laptop mouse to work. Now when I feel like drawing, if I don't want to set up a tablet, I just do the mouse/Gimp set up.

Never have worked for an avatar site, mainly cause I don't really pixel.. my last attempt at that was back during my digimon rpg days and boy, those OCs turned out scary.. and usually I try to save writing for rpg ideas.. through if an idea is needed for a setting/story for an event, then yea, feel free to pick my brain.. it's twisted enough from all the horror movies/stories I read/watch. But yea, can't see many of them not minding folks working for different sites, gotta earn living somehow.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Old Posted 07-22-2022, 12:13 AM Reply With Quote