View Single Post
Pixelist
man, sometimes i think about MMOs and shit. don't get me started on how fer.al turned out to be a massive failure. i spent so much time with someone on that game to try and help him with the whole alcoholism shit.

enough with that, though. i'm still trying to find a decent free MMO that doesn't force you into pay-to-win chance shit. the only thing i've found that even comes close to that would be hypixel's skyblock gamemode, and they do big updates sometimes, but it's not really enough for me. there's no community events that i've personally been a part of, and i'm mostly sometimes on it so that i can grind for the shared profile for my bf bc idk how well minecraft runs on his computer. like, yeah, sure, this is a thing, but man, it'd be nice to have something different. and something that isn't like. going searching for servers on minecraft, finding a few different ones, then there barely being any decent people to talk to and you're not sure of any updates because hypixel dominates the goddamn market.

i've thought of making my own minecraft server network. and i am not doing that specifically because it requires so much work to just get the plugins and shit working with each other. not to mention all the moderation stuff i'd have to do, which i already do for a decently large server.

whoops, got rambly.

anyways, eventually we'll have some updates on stuff. idk if i can mention stuff that Coda's doing other than QoL improvements. i think you'd have to ask him about what's in the works.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 05-04-2022, 02:26 AM Reply With Quote