View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Snack rating time!

1. Chickpeas - A little bland, but I like chickpeas. A light toss with some pepper or other seasonings would be an easy fix for the lack of flavor, especially since chickpeas are generally not super flavorful on their own.
8/10

2. Portobello Jerky - So uh...should maybe have mentioned it, but I have issues with mushrooms. Partly flavor, partly texture, and partly mental. I genuinely tried to eat one of these, but once the dried mushroom started to soften and the mushroomy flavor came through, I just couldn't eat it (nearly made me gag tbh). They smelled good and the garlic and pepper seasoning was a bit strong, but is a good combo.
2/10 (would rate higher if I wasn't a bad adult who hates mushrooms xP)

3. Lavashak - Okay so this is basically pureed and dried fruit and I love it so much! Could eat this all day every day!
10/10

4. Masala Munch - Initial tase seemed a little bland, but after a few bites the flavor really came through and I love the little kick of spicy heat it has as well. Would buy these on a regular basis if they sold them here.
9.5/10

5. Udon Noodles - Haven't tried yet. Need to look up a recipe to use them in. Pretty sure I've seen these (probably from a different brand) at a couple of the stores in town actually.
No Rating Yet

6. Seaweed - I forgot how fishy seaweed can taste. Not a flavor I enjoy, but the packaging suggests using the seaweed for sushi (though the sheets/pieces are a bit small for that imo), which would be a way I could use them. Would use potentially in recipes or add seasoning to help mellow the fishy taste, but not something I'd snack on very often.
4/10

7. Biryani Kit - Haven't tried yet. Can smell the seasonings and sauce through the packaging and it smells fantastic, but I haven't gotten around to cooking it up. Possibly in a day or two though...
No rating yet (though 8/10 on smell)

And no name or gender for the glow dragon yet. It will let me know when it's ready.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 01-20-2022 at 08:37 PM.
Old Posted 01-20-2022, 08:31 PM Reply With Quote