View Single Post
I Am Tam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Yeah, I always look at the tiny amigurimi and it looks WAY harder to me. Getting any kind of detail in something so small? Nope. I could never do it, even if I manage to master (learn at all to crochet, I'd stick with bigger stuff. Oooh, I should send you a crochet patten book I bought when I was still telling myself I was gonna learn crochet!
It's pudgy little amigurimi cats! 8D

In Custard news, the cookie parts are made, I just need to assemble it (which I will probably take care of tonight). And then I need to wait for payday so I have money for shipping. >.>
But (hopefully) she'll be sent in time to arrive for Halloween! I should have her shipped no later than next Tuesday as I don't get paid until Friday.

Lol. So many dolls! XD

And it's even harder when it's a dollar store pattern with half butt instructions that aren't even in proper English.

Ooooo, what's the book title? I have one kitten book, and am working on the kitty in a dress doll that's in there, but another would be interesting too! :D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! And I know how to pay you for her now, too, if you don't want to use your Etsy shop. One of my USA friends sent me a bill the other day with Paypal, and I could pay it with my credit card without having a Paypal account myself.

I ... MIGHT have bought another. That's right here in Edmonton. The seller's planning to meet me downtown sometime this week to deliver her.

Tristan, look at this! https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/TheTwistedHatter?
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-11-2021, 10:10 PM Reply With Quote