View Single Post
Queen of Typoes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy McBlueEyes View Post
My only complaint is that the crotch/inseam isn't quite right and they're a little too big, which is probably mostly because I was making my seam allowance too small.
so the good thing here is: you can adjust it, mainly because you made it! i would sew the another inseam, this time a little closer to the actual seam allowance. like if your current seam is at 3/8", make a second seam now at 5/8" and try it on again to see how it fits. if it's the right size, you can either rip out the seam at 3/8" or just leave it. if it's still toooo big, make another seam at 7/8", or if it's kinda big (and still uncomfy), make another one at 6/8" instead.

that's what i like about making your own stuff.

i'm crocheting a shawl pattern test for someone over on Rav. but i have some questions, and no one is answering yet. so i'll have to stop it after the first section if i still don't have answers until i get a reply. hopefully i'll get the information i need soon :)

if not i have another rainbow blanket (for me) that i'm making - i'm in the midst of the green at this point though, even though the pic stops at yellow. cat (Oreo) has staked a claim already.

currently reading: Gone With the Witch by Heather Blake (#25) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 04-10-2021, 05:23 PM Reply With Quote