View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #1881  
:D
Yaaay! Bettas! I've had fish for pets for the majority of my life, they are quite the relaxing but many of my fishy friends had personalities to them! xD <3
I remember having two bettas, one a dark red named Blood and a smaller blue one called Prince Azul.

:) Prince Azul was a daring but cowardly little guy with such energy to him. xD And Blood was an absolute diva! He hated fingers and flaunted his long fins about, especially when he was looking at Azul. Blood was like the snooty, haughty, pompous brat of the two, and always ate his food with precision and elegancy. x3 Azul ate his with more joy and liked swimming around before looking for another bite. He was cute! I hope you find your Bettas to be lively and gorgeous Ava! ^-^

Actual Awesome:
I know I haven't been on a whole lot and I've been pretty absent throughout maybe half the year, but I just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday season, and good vibes from me. <:)

I've been really really depressed as of late, and I didn't know what to do with myself for days on and off. Even contemplating suicide a handful of times. It's been lonely, and I tend to dive right back into my dark thoughts when I feel alone. <:/ It's strange, but you can feel alone, even when you're surrounded by other people...even when you reach out and connect, sometimes it doesn't feel quite as you might have hoped. Turns out, I've been having a harder time than usual. But I'm glad at least for now, I feel a little better.

I had a nice dinner with my family. A buñuelo for dessert. Some ice cream. Watched Die Hard. I smiled. I wasn't alone for at least a good hour or so. I miss that.

Now I'm in my front room, in front of the tree, watching the choo-choo train squeak around the presents. It's my duty to guard the tree, see? /:} I have to be here in case any spacecraft come by to try and steal any gifts or the train. x)
Also, I like falling asleep in front of the nice lights and the glimmering decorations I decked the tree with. Silver and Gold...and treats and presents too!
Think I'll take a few pictures to share later.
I'll probably share how my Christmas turned out too. Knowing I have work on Saturday somewhat dampens my mood but, I tend to feel better once it's over. :}

But...I'm hoping that even though it might not be the Christmas I expect, I might be a little less alone...and a little less conflicted. I sure hope I get something nice this year. But more importantly, I hope I made someone happy. I hope I feel appreciated at least.
I'm just glad I get to snooze in front of the tree again. The last time I did, I had a crazy dream. :D Here's hopin' the same thing happens this time around!

-u- <3 Goodnight, all of you! And a Merry Crisis Thursday!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-25-2020, 03:03 AM Reply With Quote