View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #265  
e~e; oof.
Rib pain is the worst, I sympathize.
<8'c I thought I was going to die last year from the pain I had just yawning, coughing or turning my torso the wrong way. Not sure if it was rib swelling, <.<; but instead the muscles in-between my ribs on my left side were stressed to a point of tearing and intense inflammation.
It took some months for it to heal. <:/ Though sometimes I think I can still feel pieces of the pain leftover if I put some stress on my breathing, so...that's something else to worry about in the future. ^~^;
Anyway! I hope it heals up for you, <:c and ya aren't in too much pain.

ngl, life has not improved much, <.<
but!
>:D it HAS gotten more and more interesting.
Especially since being a tiny sun-loathing, lazy, withdrawn goblin has somehow become more acceptable. <XD
I like that gas prices have gone down and I can drive around more if I want.
I like that old and new video games are keeping me from becoming bored out of my mind.
I like that school is being changed, possibly for the better, and I am thinking very strongly about dropping out of college to pursue online writing opportunities.
I like that I get to do stuff like build a pillow fort, drink safely on the odd weekends, and have more time to mess with my family. XD

Though I have been going through some lows too. <:/ Relatable memes can only help so much.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 05-02-2020, 01:26 AM Reply With Quote