View Single Post
Developer
Default   #2805  
Coda has two birbs. I don't know if I have a picture of the other one right now, but he's a blue and yellow budgie ("parakeet"). His name is Strive, and he's still a baby -- he's not even a year old yet.

The cockatiel's name is Totoro because he's gray and white and round and fluffy. He's... I think 4 years old? And he does sing, though not as much as he used to. He mostly just sings when he's upset and wants attention. He can sing the theme song from My Neighbor Totoro, as well as the Mickey Mouse March.

Strive doesn't sing songs but he's still a great mimic. He can do R2D2 really well... and he also does an impersonation of Totoro so well that I have to pay attention in order to know which bird is calling out. XD And being able to tell the difference is important, because while Strive can imitate Totoro's sounds perfectly, he uses them for completely different purposes. What Totoro uses for "nobody's paying attention to me!" Strive just mixes in as part of his happy chatter.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-09-2020, 11:23 PM Reply With Quote