View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #187  
'Tis okay Ava. <:/
You take care of yourself.
It's important to make sure you're feeling alright and to be sure to get the right help and the right medicine you need to feel better.

<:] I've been kinda off Trisphee and the internet for a bit too, but I come on if I feel like I want to. I'm trying to keep myself fed and hydrated and getting vitamin D, and breathing better. <:/ Also prevent myself from getting sick.

I know what it's like to worry too much about others and friends especially. <:c And feel like you've let them down by simply not being there to chat with them. But don't feel too bad about losing friends that way. <:] Serious stuff is usually always uncomfortable, but sometimes friends can help out and comfort in any way they can.

Honestly, I too would rather be remembered like that.. <.<; since I'd always skip my feelings and my hurt and get straight to the funny memes and nonsense I'd rather focus on. But feelings and pain are important to heal. <:] Take your time.
No rush. -u- And don't beat yourself up if you feel upset. <:c
You can always recover and re-turn whenever you wish. :]

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-05-2020, 05:26 PM Reply With Quote