View Single Post
Wanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy McBlueEyes View Post
Derpy pouts at his high-five attempt being ignored and instead scoots over to share smores with Daikokunyo.
-doesn't quite understand the necessity of high-fives-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
-U- No sugar cubes for me, thank you.

:/ MMmmh, woulda been a good idea. All that apple cider is gonna be locked on by everybody as soon as Christmas begins.
<Fair enough.>

And I hope not. Maybe I'll drop by later today to pick some up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
i have a blocked ear and people keep making milkshakes hard to open. i also left a fair bit of shampoo on my hair and it's going to leave a residue, probably. which is going to be a pain in the ass.

am probably gonna need to take another bath for that and that's going to be a pain in the ass because then i have to relocate my laptop downstairs because i only like using it downstairs and i hate having wet hair and being wet in general.

nyargh.

anyways. MALK.
Ew, milkshakes :| Help yourself, though.

Yeah, I seem to have a habit of accidentally leaving conditioner residue in my hair. My ear's been kind of fucky lately and I'm not sure if it's related to my sinuses also being fucky.

...I like showers and baths and water in general. Coupled with the fact that I feel very much at home near the sea, I sometimes get jokingly asked by my friends if I'm sure I'm not like... half merfolk or something.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-22-2019, 04:42 PM