View Single Post
Icy Footed
I always hated how all the math I was taught to focus on went towards becoming an engineer, scientist or mathematician, rather than math I NEEDED after school was over! >8{ Like learning how to financially plan and balance wages!!
What sucks is that this WAS implemented in schools a while ago, since my grandma had been taught that, but all I learned in class was trigonometry, statistical equations, and other stuff I really didn't need to know. B[ And I'm never going to use. Yet, I don't even know the first thing about handling any sort of money! x{
Also what's the deal with making people write excessive argumentive essays and research papers instead of focusing on writing letters and resumes? 8{ It's important! And I didn't know how important it was until after school. <x{ Most of school felt like such a waste of time, and in my case money, <:c though I learned stuff and developed interests, I did not and do not care for the requirements being "you gotta have 3 years of math and language each and 2 sciences in order to learn what you want and complete your education." x{

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-13-2019, 04:32 PM Reply With Quote