View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Default   #435  
I've never had those 5 hour energy drinks. But when I was in middle school, I used to drink Rockstars and Monsters. I could drink one at 11pm and still fall sleep by 12am. Although, I usually chose to stay awake all night to roleplay on Gaia. xD

I can't even drink black tea without getting anxious now, though. ;u;
Ahh, the joys of being an adult!

I think with any medication (aside from PRNs) consistency is a huge part in whether or not they will work. I learned that the hard way ;-; Every scheduled medication I've taken, I usually would eventually stop taking and then I would end up in the hospital. >:T

I think this medication I'm on now is helpful because I have to get my blood drawn often. And if I miss more than two doses in a row, firstly, my psychiatrist would be able to tell through my blood draws, an also I would have to start over with blood draws once and week. And that was hell!! ;-;

@Merskelly
Oof! I'm glad your periods are getting better, though! I've heard a lot of good things about some birth control options.
My good friend has the nexplanon implant and she loves it. She hasn't had a period in a while.
I kinda like my period, but I've had a weird bought of random bleeding in between my periods and it always made me scared. But it's not doing that anymore. I don't know what changed!
My body is just weird I guess lol
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-29-2019, 12:08 AM Reply With Quote