View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #1605  
I sat next to a man on the bus today. He had the window seat, myself in the isle. When the bus stopped at a red light, the man jumped to his feat and tried to rush to the door. My legs were in the way, and he managed to bump into them three times.
Look, I'm not a rude person. It's just that the bus was full. There was no where for me to move. All the other people on the bus had to leave as well, so he could have waited until the stop and given me room to move. But no.
So he told me he had to get off RIGHT. NOW. Which was impossible. Because the bus doesn't just open the doors randomly at red lights. And there were too many people even if that was an option.
When we got to the stop and I moved myself, he told me he didn't actually need to get off that stop! BAH!
When we got closer to his actual stop, he tried to crawl over me. Which is like, I dig if I was being rude and not moving. But once again. There was NOWHERE to move. He was trying to literally climb over me, into a woman's ass. When he did manage to get out, he busted out of the bus doors like the Kool Aid Man. Pushed a bunch of people out of the way.
Then stopped.
In front of everyone trying to get out of the bus. Who he had just pushed passed.

I'm pretty sure he was claustrophobic or something. Because the way he acted was not like someone trying to be rude, but someone seriously panicked. Just came off very, heckin', rude.

Thank you for listening to this rant.
Old Posted 09-27-2019, 12:31 AM Reply With Quote