Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
Jellosexual
Default   #997  
oh yeah back in the day there was no race issues, there must be why segregation was kept in the US until the 60s right? And there's like, not even anyone alive from that time today! Much less involved in politics.
Right, the world is not the US! Must be why my dad, during ww2, was punched in the face every day in school in Brazil, since Brazil was against Japan in that war and also he was called 'goat' because east asians usually can't grow facial hair(he did grow a mustache later in life, related? we'll never know). Or why my aunt called Misako had to change her name to Katia to avoid the bullying! Wow kids and their race specific issues today.
About apropriation, yes I do have issues with white people putting on a kimono and saying they're playing a 'geisha' or whatever(about westerns thinking geishas are prostitutes- a whole another book) when they make fun of my last name. You either accept my whole culture or you don't, bitch. You don't get to be a kpopper and then be like 'eww chinese eat dogs so gross'. Fuck that and us immigrants had to be quiet about it for too long and we won't be quiet about it no more.

Also don't @ me I'm mad and I don't want to get banned if you want more info google is free!!!
Old Posted 09-26-2019, 05:31 PM Reply With Quote