View Single Post
Icy Footed
Me in the morning: ">:O Screw this nonsense! I'm not gonna learn anything I wouldn't get from the expensive textbooks I rented! I'm gonna skip class and I'm gonna do what I want! >:D I'm gonna eat and shop and horse around on the computer! And no one can stop me!!"

My dumb ass Ravenclaw brain an hour later: "<~<; I can't skip class. I'm already late, but I can't skip just because I don't have the homework and need to eat..I'll just be late to it. Don't wanna miss the whole lecture and taking down notes, and any homework assigned..what'll my peers think of me if I showed to one class and not the other? I'll go, I'll-I'll go to class. I should go. I'm already here.."

Also Me the next day with Class at 1: "<-<; I gotta ditch today. I can't have a sick mom infecting the whole house and making her own frail little mom sick. Who's going to make breakfast, lunch and dinner? And help her to bed? And keep her away from her room? And give her medicine? And make sure I don't get sick while doing it? *points to self* B["

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 09-26-2019 at 01:12 PM.
Old Posted 09-26-2019, 01:09 PM Reply With Quote