View Single Post
Truthwatcher
I'm definitely not much of a writer. I used to think I wanted to be back in the day and it's certainly not impossible, I just need to do a little research before jumping back in. On the plus side, kids books can be much easier to write as the beginning, middle, and ending all happen in a usually fairly short amount of pages compared to novels written for teens and adults, so the chances of me losing the (probably fairly simplistic) plot are much smaller.
Honestly, I think the hardest part will simply be finding someone to make all the cute pages of arts. I'm certainly not an artist, so that will probably be a good amount tougher to look into and find someone. Especially for the first book or two, when there's no guarantee that a publisher will even be interested.

But honestly, just a lot of research into the processes of writing and publishing books, just in general, should probably be done before too much gets done on the project. This is definitely more of a "5 year plan" project than a "by 2020" one.
Old Posted 08-08-2019, 01:35 AM Reply With Quote