View Single Post
Developer
Default   #943  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
i'm pretty fast at typing. it's when i make mistakes that gets me annoyed, esp when i'm half asleep, haha.

also, like, nothing in this area takes you in for just one job. it's all multiple jobs having to be done on minimum wage because they love understaffing their stores, man.
Yes, but on the other hand, you're sixteen. I can't reiterate this enough. Part time minimum wage to someone who's still in school is just gravy. If you work a customer service job (food service counts, don't look down on "burger flippers" -- I worked at burger shops before I got a professional job) over the summer in high school or part-time while taking classes in college, that gives you an income that not everyone has... and more importantly, the job experience you were saying you were worried about.

Or you can not worry about it and enjoy (legally) being a child for a while longer. It's a respectable choice and it doesn't really set you behind.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 07-13-2019, 09:15 AM Reply With Quote