View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #155  
:] I've only listened to a couple of their songs actually, I didn't know about them until last year. ^-^ I have them in my writing music folder, because they give me a specific inspirational vibe! As well as music box music, because it can be either creepy, sad, or innocent and emotional.
(used to be into 8-bit a ton in jr. high xD)

Orchestrated pieces are honestly such a delight to listen to also. 0w0 They still hold up today and have a certain magic to them. -w- I still listen to orchestral, classical and modern, especially scores.
There's a composer I listen to whenever I'm reading something or writing something scary. :D Graham Plowman. He composes Lovecraftian pieces and some of them are very creepy and epic! Reading the stories with his music brings out the horror of them even more. I'd recommend him, if you're into horror that is. ^w^;

Speaking of music, >.>
does anyone know how to play an instrument well? I wish I knew how, but the only instrument I've actually tried playing is the keyboard. <u<; and I can't even play it two handed yet..I don't know how I can manage to do it, since my left is kinda clumsy and I can't spread my fingers out very wide. But I wanna learn to play the organ someday, so, I've got a long ways to go. ^~^; Lately I'm thinking about taking up the drums more though. :]

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-21-2019, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote