View Single Post
Icy Footed
I have something! :D
I've contemplated what demons might like to do with their time and efforts many times!...<.<; Uh, you know, purely for just for entertaining curiosity. Maybe I should have omitted that. >~<;
The point is! Demons of destruction, death, chaos and wrath all could go into a profession that could channel their inner horseman of the apocalypse. :3
And that thing is... -w-
a movie monster celebrity! ^U^ I hear many a movie monster is paid in whatever currency, food or reward they desire, AND they get paid to smash, devour, crush, ruin and fight all for the camera! :D Plus, it's hollywood. -u- There are enough yummy human souls there for more than one demon to savor. Pengore would be famous and have a huge cult following, and we all know how much demons love cults. Monster movies are getting hot. ;] And if he wants to star in something else he can. Like A Very Pengore Christmas! +u+ I can see it now!~
Christmas can't start without Santaand his Reindeer, and Pengore is summoned to the north pole, and he saves Christmas before eating the reindeer and battling Santa's army singlehandedly. <x3 Yeh...no doubt. He'd make a great actor!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-06-2019, 06:03 AM