View Single Post
Confused
Default   #59  
Hell
Xander grinned and rested a hand on her shoulder. He had hope in her. "C'mon, let's go train." He signed before grabbing her hand and leading her out of the bar.

The night air was crisp and cool against their skin. The sky was clouded over as Xander pulled Olivia in a nearby alley, the dim street lights barely illuminating the dark brick buildings. "I'm glad Axle decided to take Nancy. I won't have to call my chauffeur. Instead, we can take my bike." Now, this was quite strange, seeing as there was no sign of a bike anywhere, not even a regular bicycle. However, when Xander dug around in his pocket and presented a set of keys he pressed a few buttons and soon a sleek, expensive vehicle unveiled itself. "It's camouflaged. Haha, kind of like Nancy, huh?"

Xander walked over to the glowing vehicle. It hovered above the ground dipping only slightly as he got on. He motioned for Olivia to get on. She walked over hesitantly and sat on the back of the seat. Xander chuckled before he grabbed her hands and wrapped them around his waist.
The bike rumbled to life and Xander picked his feet up before speeding off out of the alley in the direction of the arena.

Nancy was in shock at how such a small device could morph into a completely new machine. Her mouth fell agape before she looked back to Axle. She lifted her foot up and quickly stepped on, holding her breath. Her face flushed a deep red. Why was she so terrified of this thing?

Heaven
Luka's eyes widened as he looked back to Sage, completely horrified. His stomach twisted and churned inside of him and his chest felt as though it was being squeezed tightly. "I don't want to do this. I really don't."

"Luka, you have to do this. You have to do it in order to survive." Avani said, glancing back to Katarina. "Remember, you aren't killing him. This is the arena, it's physically impossible."

Luka swallowed the lump in his throat and turned to Sage. His mind was going a million miles and his palms turned an icy cool. He just wanted to be engulfed by a thick, dense cloud. He didn't want to see or be seen, but soon he shook his head and began to think of something. He focused all of his energy on the thought of a room; concrete walls swallowing Sage up.
imanASSet
Old Posted 09-29-2018, 08:03 PM Reply With Quote