View Single Post
Confused
Default   #57  
Hell
Xander sighed. "Please, trust me. I know that we've only just met, but you have to know that I am doing all of this in your best interest." He hated to see her so terrified of this place, of the others, of him...he wanted Olivia to be able to see beyond the iniquities. "I will never make you kill out of maliciousness, but I need to you to be able to kill when you are in danger. We can't risk losing such potential." He offered an outstretched hand to the frighted demon, her eyes holding a purity unknown to Xander. "Can you do that for me?"

"So, where is this fancy ride of yours anyway?" Nancy laughed, covering her mouth a bit.

Heaven
Luka's mouth fell agape as he stared incredulously at the collapsed angel. Oh, my god. Oh, no. He scrambled over to her, but Avani, still cooling down from the battle, held an arm out to stop Luka.

"Wait." She said sternly. She walked over to Katarina's side and knelt down beside her. Katarina, you're one hell of an opponent." She whispered gently, resting a hand on the girl's arm.

Avani's skin started to build back up like a spider building its web. Red and sticky strings laced themselves together before they were painted with a lovely caramel coating. Her eyes returned to their original light brown but her lips remained pursed in a tight line. "It's still very hard for me to cause this much harm to someone, but it must be done. For there is no other way to uncover your full potential. When you fight here, you must know that these small battles should be taken seriously. The border does not show mercy. That is why, even when I felt that I couldn't, I had to defeat my opponent."
imanASSet
Old Posted 09-04-2018, 11:29 PM Reply With Quote