View Single Post
Confused
Default   #55  

*Xander is translating and signing whenever he speaks
Hell
Xander chuckled. "No offense taken. I understand that I am not the most knowledgeable in these matters. And yes, that is precisely what my intent was. It would make all of our lives easier." He ran a hand through his unruly locks after he had finished signing. "I don't mind if we kill the angel. After all, that is our purpose. Though, they might be able to help us. He shrugged before catching a glimpse at Olivia's unnerved features.

He cleared his throat before stepping over to Olivia. "I know that it sounds inhumane and immoral, but I had to do these things in order to ensure my own survival. It's hard to come to terms with, yes, but this place knows how to corrupt." Xander sighed heavily and looked down at his hands. "I gave up my memories. I have no recollection of how I got here or who I used to be. I was the blankest of slates...but even I had to succumb to the wickedness of Hell." He looked back into her frosted eyes; he was evil, absolute chaos, but around her, he wanted nothing but to be pure.

"I know it's hard, but please, we have to do this." He rested a hand on her shoulder. "What do you say, shall we train?"

Nancy furrowed her brows but maintained a smirk. What was his wink all about? He's probably just trying to be friendly, though, was Axle really all that friendly? Maybe he just wants to get into her pants. Nonetheless, she followed the tattooed demon out of the bar and into the coolness of night. "So, what does this place look like exactly? Is it like a football field?"

Heaven
Luka's eyes were wide in shock as he watched the events unfold before him. If he was frightened at just the thought of training, how would he ever handle deadly confrontations at the border? He could only hope that instinct would kick in.

Avani's skin sizzled and went out within the ice. She winced as the cold enveloped her. No, it's not over.. She thought to herself before focusing in on the faint spark running dancing on her tongue. And with a piercing scream, an explosion slipped from her charred lips, shattering the ice. It piled around her feet in large chunks. Full flames licked aggressively over her coaled skin and she retrieved a dagger that sat happily at her waist. Its original metallic silver was lost in a glowing, hot red that sputtered threatening sparks on the ground. "Did you think you were winning?" Avani ran forcefully ahead, dagger brought up above her head in hopes that she could get a good stab in.
imanASSet
Last edited by imanasset; 09-04-2018 at 10:14 PM.
Old Posted 09-04-2018, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote