View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
**You got it bb**

Hell
Olivia watched Xander's hands flying wildly as he explained to the others what was going on in his mind. She sat forward in her seat, ready to be able to communicate with everyone else. Clasping her hands in her lap, her right leg began to twitch slightly with anticipation.

Axle gave a low whistle, cocking an eyebrow at Xander, “That's a pretty fuckin' tight ability there, mate. So you're saying you can transfer your knowledge of signing to us through an angelic medium? Because that sounds a lot more efficient than you teaching us to sign. No offense, but you don't look like the teacherly type. Also, are we allowed to kill said angel when we are finished with them?”

Olivia followed Xander's signs right to Axle's lips and stared incredulously. She thought her ability was cool, but it had nothing on Xander's. She was glad he was on her side. The thought made her wonder what that tattooed one's abilities consisted of, and she decided then that she didn't want to know. It was her turn to look at Xander with a somewhat worried expression and she signed, You have experience in kidnapping? I figured murder, but kidnapping too?

Axle had no idea what Olivia was signing so he decided to force Xander into two conversations at once, “Yes, we should. And to answer your earlier question, I do have transport – nothing as fancy as a chauffeur, mind you, but I think Nancy will find my mode of transportation more interesting anyway.” With that, he turned to Nancy and winked, letting her wonder what exactly the wink was supposed to mean. “Meet you fuckers there.”
Heaven
Katarina gulped realizing that her opponent was following her train of thought and she put her hands out, freezing the water where it stopped in place. From the outside, it looked as though Avani was trapped in a sheet of ice, though Katarina knew better than to believe that she'd stay stuck for long. Her outstretched fingers clenched and the ice collapsed on itself – with the fellow angel caught inside – praying that that would do the job and crush her where she stood.
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Last edited by sylvanSpider; 09-03-2018 at 11:55 PM.
Old Posted 09-03-2018, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote