View Single Post
Confused
Default   #51  
Hello ladies, gentleman, and lovely nonbinary folk! Get ready for the greatest comeback you've ever witnessed in ur fuckin' life. We gon' do it, aye, Sis?
Hell
Nancy shrugged, considering the challenge. She chewed on her bottom lip and let her eyes wander over to something in the distance. "I've done it once, I figure I could do it more." She glanced back at the tatted demon, her smile growing ever wider.

She didn't quite know what it was that made Axle so captivating to her. Perhaps, he was always something that she needed to have; a friend, a guardian, a mentor. Or maybe he was just crazy enough to make her feel completely sain.

"Ah, yes...communication." Xander rested a finger gently on his chin, lips pursed in deep thought. He mumbled nonsense into the thick fog of cigarette smoke that lay permanently around their heads. "Oh, yes! That'll work just fine. However, it will take a little time; no more time than it would take to learn the whole language. Give me a week tops. Or even, if we are lucky, a couple of days." He spoke excitedly, signing just as sporadic as the thoughts spilling out of his mouth. "But...first, we need to visit the training facilities; tap into your powers. We will need for you two to gain an understanding of how your body works now and how to use it to your advantage."

Xander was already getting out of his seat, pulling keys out of his pocket. "Axle, do you have a way to bring Nancy to the training center or shall I call one of my chauffeurs to pick you up?" He asked. He did not intend for it to sound as though he was mocking Axle's financial situation. However, he realized shortly after he spoke that that was precisely what he had done.
imanASSet
Old Posted 08-28-2018, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote