View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Tritonia's plan seemed to have worked in that with each passing moment the brothel worker seemed to be earning the ire of the other patrons, and when they began to voice their discomfort, Tritonia knew she could get them into her pocket, and make the matter even worse for Chidi, and Nanika as well. The chair still did sting, and when she got back to her feet, the fake grimace turned into one that was more real; a rib of hers stinging and smarting more than it probably should have. Most likely a pulled muscle.

Venomous eyes were met with ones gleaming with opportune maliciousness, and sucking her teeth, Tritonia looked towards the matron of the place and slowly formed a smile; holding the bags of gold in taloned hands and dangling them. "I think you should keep this. Your best girl isn't going to be making coin like this anymore." Sniffling her nostrils and biting down on her inner lip to draw some blood for extra dramatics, Tritonia looked towards the already perturbed patrons. "Do you see this? I'm assaulted, and yet Nanika throws me out!"

Patrons began giving Nanika looks that harbored a bit of hostility towards her, and when Tritonia felt the world turning on the matron, she made her move. "I of course would be happy to stop the hue and cry of course. Though the price isn't gonna be cheap."
"I just want to come home," said the Astronaut.
"So come home," said Ground Control.
"So come home," said the Voice from the Stars.

“And he goes around killing people?” said Mort.
He shook his head. “There’s no justice.”
Death sighed. NO, he said,... THERE'S JUST ME.
Old Posted 07-05-2018, 05:40 PM Reply With Quote